From: Mike Snitzer <[email-masked]>

This patch corrects references to logical_block_size in printk format
strings from %hu to %u.

Signed-off-by: Mike Snitzer <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-table.c |    6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-table.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.31-rc8.orig/drivers/md/dm-table.c
+++ linux-2.6.31-rc8/drivers/md/dm-table.c
@@ -374,7 +374,7 @@ static int device_area_is_invalid(struct
 
 	if (start & (logical_block_size_sectors - 1)) {
 		DMWARN("%s: start=%llu not aligned to h/w "
-		       "logical block size %hu of %s",
+		       "logical block size %u of %s",
 		       dm_device_name(ti->table->md),
 		       (unsigned long long)start,
 		       limits->logical_block_size, bdevname(bdev, b));
@@ -383,7 +383,7 @@ static int device_area_is_invalid(struct
 
 	if (len & (logical_block_size_sectors - 1)) {
 		DMWARN("%s: len=%llu not aligned to h/w "
-		       "logical block size %hu of %s",
+		       "logical block size %u of %s",
 		       dm_device_name(ti->table->md),
 		       (unsigned long long)len,
 		       limits->logical_block_size, bdevname(bdev, b));
@@ -709,7 +709,7 @@ static int validate_hardware_logical_blo
 
 	if (remaining) {
 		DMWARN("%s: table line %u (start sect %llu len %llu) "
-		       "not aligned to h/w logical block size %hu",
+		       "not aligned to h/w logical block size %u",
 		       dm_device_name(table->md), i,
 		       (unsigned long long) ti->begin,
 		       (unsigned long long) ti->len,