From: Wei Yongjun <[email-masked]>

Return -ENOMEM instead of success if unable to allocate pending 
exception mempool in snapshot_ctr.

Signed-off-by: Wei Yongjun <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-snap.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: linux/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
+++ linux/drivers/md/dm-snap.c
@@ -1121,6 +1121,7 @@ static int snapshot_ctr(struct dm_target
 	s->pending_pool = mempool_create_slab_pool(MIN_IOS, pending_cache);
 	if (!s->pending_pool) {
 		ti->error = "Could not allocate mempool for pending exceptions";
+		r = -ENOMEM;
 		goto bad_pending_pool;
 	}